Sunday, July 22, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Favorite New Stamp
                 
 


Hello!

This is my very first Adventures in Stamping post (yeeks!  I am intimated!).  There are a lot of very talented ladies in this group and I am always excited to see what they have come up with!


In the last two weeks, I got both the 2011 and 2012 Monster Bundle sets and the latest Cheekys (which is why I'm not allowed to buy any more polish for three weeks lol).  Needless to say, it was hard to pick just one stamp--so I did a skittles!



From left to right, what I used:

Hearts (I love all the detail...there are also two other complete circles on the stamp that I couldn't fit on my nail.)
Basecoat: Essie's Russian Roulette
Stamp: Monster Bundle BM 317 

Clouds (I love this one and can't wait to do a full mani with it!  It reminds me a little of Hokusai's paintings.)
Basecoat: Essie's Mesmerised
Stamp: Monster Bundle BM 312

Cupcake (This fun stamp reminds me of Katy Perry!  Have you seen her movie yet? I was skeptical at first but it is very inspirational!)
Basecoat: China Glaze Under the Boardwalk
Stamp: Monster Bundle BM 307

Chickies (This was hard to use because the lines are so thin.  It took 3+ tries to transfer the entire stamp to my nail)
Basecoat: OPI Strawberry Margarita (yes, please!)
Stamp: Monster Bundle BM 302    
 




 Music of the Day: Katy Perry's "Wide Awake"



Thanks for reading!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment