Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stamping Mani: Storm Clouds



Hello, dearest readers,

Band camp started this week so I am way behind this week on manis and realized that I didn't get any good pictures for today's post!  On the positive side, we now have four followers!  Thank you, Debbie! :D 

Last night, I went to the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, where the Pittsburgh Orchestra played arrangements of the music from the Zelda video game series.  My husband is a huge video game geek so this was right up our alley!  

One of my favorite melodies from the games is the "Song of Storms," so I used China Glaze Rainstorm as a base coat.  It is almost a periwinkle with tiny flecks of blue glitter and is very serene.  




Then I used one of my favorite plates, BM-312, from the new Bundle Monster collection to add the rain clouds on the ring finger and thumb.  Sorry for the hard-to-see pictures, these were taken in quite a rush!



Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
Emily



Music of the Day: Legend of Zelda "Song of Storms"

No comments:

Post a Comment