Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Challenge: Independence Day (Epic Fail Day)

Hello!

Okay so I am going to say right off the bat that I am not happy with this mani.  I used Essie Russian Roulette and Mesmerize for the base coats and China Glaze White on White for the details.


I tried to do stars and stripes but..those stripes just weren't happening!



Then, my goal became to cover up the stripes with Zoya's Maisie.


Then, since I like spending forever taking off my glitter nail polish, I added some OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It red glitter.  Also can we just talk about how many Fresh Prince of Bel-Air references are in the OPI Muppets line...Fresh Frog of Bel-Air!?


Fortunately, my actual Fourth of July Celebrations went much better than this mani!  Thanks all for reading and....

Photo 

haha...take care!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment